The Golden Oldies Mission tours are based on a 10-day trip. Team members depart from either Christchurch or Auckland.
This mission fee includes:
- Personal Tour Guide will escort you throughout the whole tour.
- Being lead by our Fijian Guides to all the mission projects planned to be visited.
- Exclusive insights into the heart of Fijian culture, village life.
- All flights and departure taxes from Christchurch/Auckland-Fiji-and return to NZ.
- All transfers within Fiji for travel like Airport-Hotel, to tour projects, and to/from accommodation base.
- Accommodation, in Suva is hostel-styled and located on an Orphanage Campus. Twin share rooms with a few single rooms (Surcharge applies) available.
- Accommodation in Nadi is a 3 Star Resort, twin share rooms.
- All meals while in Suva.
- Fees cover Resort accommodation and tropical breakfast.
- Travel and Medical Insurance. We can offer some sites to assist you.
- Resort lunches, dinner and beverages at own cost (there is a selection of meal options to meet your budget).
- While at the Resort the chosen day trips can attract Group discounts if adequate numbers book for the day trips.
Optional day trips can include a trip out to a tropical island or to the Sleeping Giant Botanic Gardens.
Tour fees are detailed on the Application Form.
Every effort is made to achieve the Itinerary outlined, with its associated costs, throughout the tour.
However, changes to this programme may change to circumstances beyond our control, and applicants must be willing to accept any changes to the itinerary that may arise due to these unexpected circumstances.